PRIVATE LABEL MANUFACTURING COSMETICS
What does it mean to ‘Private Label’
- Private labeling means adding your logo to our non-branded products – components, band boxes.
- Private labeling allows you to position yourself on the market in a professional manner and enables you to compare with confidence against the major brand names.
How do I get set up as a customer?
- We require the following to get set up as a customer:
- A filled out credit application to verify your business. This can be provided by a Customer Service or Sales Representative upon request. Please call (858)-824-9123 to make this request.
- A business license or all required tax documents regarding the below.
- Examples of these documents would be an updates sales tax exemption certificate.
- If we do not have a properly completed certificate, we are required to charge and collect sales tax for any order that is delivered to the state your purchase is being delivered too.
- States we are required to collect this information from go as follows: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin.
- If you need blank forms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How Much Does It Cost To Put My Logo On Your Packaging?
- We require a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 60 pieces of the same style package/component. You can mix and match shades to get to 60 pieces.
- We require a one-time fee of $200 per component to produce your logo plate. Should your logo have more than one color, this fee will increase per color. Your order may require multiple plates, should you wish to put your logo on different components. This is due to component sizing.
- The set-up fee, to equip our machine with your plate is $50 per component, per order, for every run. Should you require more than one plate, to put your logo on an component, this fee will increase.
- The print fee is $0.35 per item, per order, for every run. Every time your logo it put onto a component, you will be charged $0.35.
- Boxes are available for printing. Boxes cost $0.30 per box.
What Is the Payment Policy?
- We require 50% deposit with all orders
- Payment of the remaining balance is due once your order is ready to ship.
- We require a 1.5% credit card fee on all orders ( this excludes debit cards).
- All international orders require payments via Wire Transfer
*Additional services require extra time and fees*
What’s the ETA of my order?
- First time logo plate orders: Allow 4 weeks for preparation of the plates.
- Repeat orders with logo plates on file: Allow 3-4 weeks before an order ships.
- Depending on the season, it is important to check with your sales rep for more detailed dates. We do not usually take rush orders, however, your Sales Representative should be able to let you know if we are able to push something through production sooner.
ADDITIONAL HOT STAMP, FILLING & CUSTOMIZING INFORMATION
What Logo Colors Do You Offer?
- Available in-house Logo Colors- Black, White, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Copper, Red Bronze & Bronze.
- Should you wish to not use the colors listed above, we are able to create colors in house for you. Color matching for hot stamped logos requires a color match fee $100 + $150 for 1 liter of ink.
- We require your final artwork in Vector format. We will send you a computer-generated layout of your logo on the products you have chosen to order. If you do not have artwork in Vector format, we can convert it for $35.00. We do not make logos for customers, however your sales representative may be able to recommend a graphics person to do so for you.
Color Matching Current Formulas
- If you plan on staying with our stock formula and want to change it’s color, we can color match! We require you do this for at least 3 different shades, with an MOQ of 300 units per shade. The color matching fee is $100 on most items.
- $150 for Bold Liquid Lipsticks.
- Color matching takes 2-3 weeks.
- If you have your own components and you would like us to fill it for you, we require a sample of the component to be sent to us. In doing so, we will be able to let you know if it fits onto our machines. From there, your representative can provide you with a fill weight and unit cost.
- If your component does not fit into our machines, not to worry. We can make it fit. This will also require an extra tooling cost that will be established based on component size and fill requirements.
- In supplying your own components, we require a MOQ of 300 units per shade.
Customized Formulas/ Product Development
- If you have a formula or product you would like us to develop and fill, our in-house chemist would need to study the formula and evaluate the raw materials required to make this item. The chemist from there will provide the sales representative a lead time of each ingredient to relay to the customer. This will enable us to provide an estimated pricing per item and minimum quantities required. For further questions please speak to a representative.
Product Name Change
- If you want to change the name on a product, there is a $15 name change fee + per label
- MOQ is 10 pcs per shade name pieces of the same name.
- Labels come in silver. Should you wish to change the color of your labels other than silver please speak to your representative.
I Want To Order Again…
- The set-up fee is $50 per component per order, for every run. The print fee is $0.35 per item, per order, for every run.